Saturday, March 17, 2012

Nuwati Herbals

So my bf was at a trade show in Iowa a few weeks ago and bought me some of this awesome balm. I'm always looking for natural ways to unwind at night and stop those wheels from spinning. What I love about this; it's all natural oils- no petrolatum or preservatives. I rub some on my temples and I'm in relax mode in no time. He also bought me some of the Cloudwalking tea. I love this too, but you need a tea steeper since its loose tea. I'm a tea fan, and I drink oolong tea all day long for its antioxidants and hydration benefits. The "less o me" tea Nuwati offers seems very similar so I purchased some to replace some of my oolong during the day. I want to compare the two. If you visit the site www.nuwatiherbals.com  you can read all the great reviews of their teas and products.  I also love anything Native American related and am completely lusting their bone earrings in the  jewelry section. They are so hip and I LOVE the colors. Who knew the Iowa Deer Classic had such cool stuff???



No comments:

Post a Comment