Thursday, March 15, 2012

Photo Shoot Prep


Many of you know that Studio 39 Salon is part of a salon group called Creative Infusion. This group does many things beneficial to a salon owner but the annual photo shoot is one of my fave things about it. It honors the creative side of the salon industry, and stylists and the owners work together to create beautiful hair and makeup, which in turn creates interesting images, and artistic photography. There are many style categories but this year our editorial shot ( full body) will be the "Essence of Green Nature". So I decided to be green all around for the shoot this year. Usually clothing stores provide wardrobe, but I knew I would never find what I was looking for, so I made it! I had a vintage dress I've had forever, but never let go of, and It fits my model Lacey like a glove. A little tulle improvising and earring made by my sis ( she's a jewelry designer) and voila'! Here is what I will show you a peek of, can you guess my inspiration?? Stay tuned for the REAL pics soon. Photo shoot is next week, and I cant wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment