Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Maya Brenner

So what I'm loving now is my Maya Brenner Missouri necklace and my lil arrow bracelet. Both are two things very dear to me, my state & archery!  In my Lucky magazine in February, one of the "Lucky deals" in the back was $100 off her popular state necklaces. These first trended in LA by stars wearing her dainty bling to represent their home state. Being away from your home makes you appreciate it even more. When I was NYC for school I would talk about Missouri whenever I could, the beauty, the people, you get the idea. Anyhoo, I'm not much on big brandie jewelry (bleh), especially since my sis is such a huge artsy jewelry talent. BUT I do still love my gold, so I had to share with you my new fave baby necklace. I always wear my "Gemy" necklace. My parents gave it to me on my sweet 16, but I also usually wear a smaller, shorter necklace above that I call my "baby" necklace. I love layering gold; as long as it looks chic, and not gansta. Check out her designs at  www.mayabrenner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment